Night-mare [nahyt-mair]
-noun
1. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness, extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
2.
a condition, thought, or experience suggestive of a nightmare: the nightmare of his years in prison.
3.
(formerly) a monster or evil spirit believed to oppress persons during sleep.

Sunday, 5 June 2011

Feel Neglected?

I've flown a helicopter into a clothes line, beaten up 3 boys who thought they could steal some ice cream from me, seen things that I would never want to see again, driven motorcycles that are far too small for me, been blinded by bleach, went to a pub to listen to piano, saw someone I don't know jump of a cliff to commit suicide because 'it was safe' and watched cats slip around on some ice and then drown. All since the 23rd of May. At night of course, in my dreams. And I'm sure there are plenty more that I can't remember.

I'm sorry blog. I've been neglecting you.

I've been paintballing, video gaming, sleeping, eating and rain walking in my real life. Not as exciting but I think I prefer it that way. As I've said before my dreams feel very real. I usually wake up in a panic and that lasts for about 30 seconds to a minute and then I realize...'Dream...' And relax a little. I should have gotten used to it by now but they seem so real that it's hard not to panic. Ive been going to bed later and later and getting up earlier and earlier, taking naps during the day. I have school tomorrow...aha should be fun!
  Anyway. Not much else to say really...so I'm off.

Sweet Dreams ~Nanashi

No comments:

Post a Comment