My 14 year old brother is the most annoying person in the world. He trips me up for no reason, shouts at me, takes the TV remote of me and uses a hose to 'wash my bedroom windows'. He hurts me, punches me, kicks me...and I hurt him back. Sometimes I wish he would just leave the house for a long while. You know, give me some sort of peace.
A couple of weeks ago he was taken to hospital, his neck was twitching badly and he couldn't talk during those twitches. I wasent there when it started I was at my boyfriends house so my mum called me and told me what was happening. I was worried and scared but I thought that it couldn't be that bad. So I went to my Nan's to sleep but ended up walking back to mine at 1am. When I got up in the morning he came back and I saw how bad it actually was. He was continually twitching and It panicked me to see him like that...it looked like he was having a fit.
He went in for countless amounts of tests but they all came back negative, nada...nothing. They couldn't explain why. We had a feeling it was nerve damage. The week before he got into a fight at a local fair. A boy came up to him drunk and told my brother that he had wanted a fight. Punches were thrown and my brother tried to walk away but this other boy grabbed him and shoved him down to let about 8 people kick at him while he was on the floor. That night he came back fine, went skating the next day.
After a while he got a lot better. Not better as such but he got used to them. He went back to school for a day, but a teacher told him that he should go to a disabled school. But he seemed to get better and better. The twitches where still there I could see that but he was talking through them more clearly he wasent jerking that much.
Last week he managed to knock himself out twice in one night. He stabbed himself in the head with his house key causing him to pass out. He smashed a pint glass over his head (which didn't knock him out) his forehead is scratched up now. And he smashed his head against his bedroom wall. He has a phobia of the hospital and he went missing in another town for a while. The doctors say it's now pointing towards epilepsy. He passes out on his own now falls down slightly and stares into nothing sometimes. Right now he's trying to speak to my mum but shouting because his twitches are getting bad because of the stress. He has to go to the hospital tomorrow for (hopefully) more tests. As he has a phobia of the hospital it's really stressing him out and making him worse. It's really hard for me to listen and see him go through all this and I can't imagine what he must of been feeling these past weeks.
He's being really strong for us. He afraid, we can see that, but he's being so strong. And I do feel bad when I cry about this I can't help it. He's my little brother. My 'baby baba' as I used to call him. And If something was to happen to him I really don't know what I'd do. But he'll be fine. He's strong, so strong.
But anyway...
Last night I had five dreams in one night! Five!! New record :D
Most of them didn't make too much sense to be honest and I woke up not very refreshed. I suppose that's what I have to pay for a vivid imagination. Not too much right?
Sweet dreams ~Nanashi.
He went in for countless amounts of tests but they all came back negative, nada...nothing. They couldn't explain why. We had a feeling it was nerve damage. The week before he got into a fight at a local fair. A boy came up to him drunk and told my brother that he had wanted a fight. Punches were thrown and my brother tried to walk away but this other boy grabbed him and shoved him down to let about 8 people kick at him while he was on the floor. That night he came back fine, went skating the next day.
After a while he got a lot better. Not better as such but he got used to them. He went back to school for a day, but a teacher told him that he should go to a disabled school. But he seemed to get better and better. The twitches where still there I could see that but he was talking through them more clearly he wasent jerking that much.
Last week he managed to knock himself out twice in one night. He stabbed himself in the head with his house key causing him to pass out. He smashed a pint glass over his head (which didn't knock him out) his forehead is scratched up now. And he smashed his head against his bedroom wall. He has a phobia of the hospital and he went missing in another town for a while. The doctors say it's now pointing towards epilepsy. He passes out on his own now falls down slightly and stares into nothing sometimes. Right now he's trying to speak to my mum but shouting because his twitches are getting bad because of the stress. He has to go to the hospital tomorrow for (hopefully) more tests. As he has a phobia of the hospital it's really stressing him out and making him worse. It's really hard for me to listen and see him go through all this and I can't imagine what he must of been feeling these past weeks.
He's being really strong for us. He afraid, we can see that, but he's being so strong. And I do feel bad when I cry about this I can't help it. He's my little brother. My 'baby baba' as I used to call him. And If something was to happen to him I really don't know what I'd do. But he'll be fine. He's strong, so strong.
But anyway...
Last night I had five dreams in one night! Five!! New record :D
Most of them didn't make too much sense to be honest and I woke up not very refreshed. I suppose that's what I have to pay for a vivid imagination. Not too much right?
Sweet dreams ~Nanashi.
No comments:
Post a Comment