*yawn*
I'm tired almost all the time at the moment, not gonna lie have been wondering why considering I get the full 8 hours a night sometimes slightly more.
Yesterday I had a nap at my boyfriends house and I talked to him (in my sleep). Can't remember what he told me I said, but afterwards we came to the conclusion that I can't be in a deep sleep if I'm talking or remembering dreams. Which means i'm practically half awake for most of the night so I don't get the right amont of sleep. Nights where I havent had any dreams I wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed, but in the morning after a night of dreams i'm groggy and grumpy.
Sleepfull-less Nights.
Also I've been getting dreams after dreams... Lets say I have a dream about a naked cut up girl walking towards me with a broken piece of mirror in her hand with the intent of mutilating and/or killing me. (yes, one of my resent dreams) After I have the dream It will go black for a little bit then I'll be in my boyfriends room telling him about the dream I just had, just as I would if it were in real life. So I wake up confused. Have I actually talked to anyone about it yet? Then I realize Nah, Dreams after Dreams...'tis all good.
It's almost 11 so imma get to bed for a half nights sleep.
SweetDreams Nanashi~
No comments:
Post a Comment