Dream Date: 5th April 2011.
It's a day before my birthday and I've got my friend over for a sleepover. I get told that I have to go to my nans funeral at 4 though. Thing is, she died in 2009. So we get told to walk up to the shops and instead we walk to school. I look at the time and it's 3.50. I have to get from one side of town to the other in 10 minutes, I'm going to be late. I tell my friend to go and wait for me at my house and she walks off. I start running up the school drive and my English teacher asks if I want a lift there. I say yes- of course. We go through a gate covered in leaves and her car is in a deep ditch so she can't get it out. So my Tech teacher comes out and says 'Don't worry I'll get it out!' and tries to lift is out of the ditch. Obviously he can't and I start running up the drive, on all fours. Then a landrover speeds up the drive and the door opens, my Tech teacher is driving. He says that he'll drive me to the funeral.
So I get in the car happy that I'll get there almost on time. But he drives the opposite way. He crashes onto the curb and drives over peoples gardens repeatedly and we end up at his house. He says 'Its half 4 now, might as well just walk home.' I scream and shout at him and start looking for things to break. He has ornamental plates and bowls on his mantle piece so I grab all of them and start smashing his house up.
No comments:
Post a Comment