Fact: I talk in my sleep.
I had a nap at my boyfriends house today I wasn't too sleepy but I was yawning so why not?
I was a monkey. Swinging through the branches and doing what monkeys do. All my friends were monkeys too. My boyfriend, my best friend my best guy friend and so on. My best friend (as a monkey) punches me playfully and swings off, and I go to follow. But I cant move because someone has grabbed my feet. I scream and kick until they let go and carry on after my friend. I catch her up and we play a game of 'It' like we were children. After a while we get tired and hang upside down on some branches. Monkey me is twiddling a small twig between my toes. And me and my friend have a competition on who can twirl the most twigs between our toes.
When I wake my boyfriend tells me that He tryed to wake me up. I opened my eyes and looked at him and told him to look at my hands. He said the he couldn't see my hands (they were under the pillow) and I reply with 'No, my other hands there's a twig in my toes' and apparently I had wrapped a wire around my toes and was twidling with it. I don't remember any of it, aha.
The person grabing my feet? I had gotten my feet caught in the strap of a bag.
He has a 10 minute recording of me sleep talking about me being bald, the fact that if the wizard isent Harry Dresden then he/she's shit. I wouldn't want to get in a fight with Harry Potter or Harry Hill cause Hill would take the piss outta me then put it on TV and Potter ould get his pet Voldemort on me and people that wear hoods are just hiding an ugly face.
And when I wasn't sleeping/dreaming I was playing minecraft and playing Dungeons and Dragons. It was really really fun we spent about 2 hours preparing out characters and another two and a half hours acually playing it. Playing a bit more tomorrow :)
SweetDreams ~Nanashi~
No comments:
Post a Comment