The house is pitch black. I can't even see my own hand searching and flailing out for obstacles in the darkness. My lantern goes out and I panic, I have no oil left, nor do I have any tinderboxes. I trip over in the darkness fall and cut my self on a shard of glass from the lantern, even if i were to find some oil it would be of no use to me anymore. I hear footsteps and the sound of creaking floorboards and I can feel my heart thumping in my chest, it hurts. I keep walking until I touch a door, I locate the handle I turn it and open the door slowly. To find a mirror behind it. My reflection has a life of its own. It jumps out of the mirror and grabs me.
Woah, too much scary computer games? I think so. If you have played the game Amnesia then you will certainly see the similarity's between my dream and the game. My boyfriend downloaded the game yesterday and we had a play on it. He didn't find it scary he says that the only game he finds truly scary is Minecraft. But whats so scary about pixelated zombags and skelingtons? I find that the darkness, scary music and faint sounds are alot more scary. I mean in Minecraft at least you can get weapons. Here you just get a light source and that's about it. I refuse to play it, I can just about deal with watching, even then I'm almost shitting bricks.
Another thing that freaked me out a little is - When I came home I found a sheet of lined paper on my bed. It was school work but it wasn't mine. I looked up her name on Facebook (everyone has one of those these days.) and she goes to a different school. Got a little freaked until my boyfriend pointed out that she is friends with my brother...aha, I'm a silly boobahh.
Right I'm off for an early night, hopefully playing Amnesia this evening wont have any effect on my sanity. I'd wake up and my head would be pounding and my hands shaking.
SweetDreams ~Nanashi~
No comments:
Post a Comment