I'm walking down a hall. The walls and floor are white, I keep on bumping into them and almost falling over. I hear a cough behind me so I start running. Stumbling and falling more and more often. The walls behind me now have a orange tint to them and I start to feel a scorching heat against my back. (I can feel slight pain in my dreams.) It's a fire. I run my fastest and land on my hands and knees, I curl up into a ball, just waiting for the fire to reach me. I hear the fire alarm go off right in my ear, and I wake up.
To my wake up alarm in real life. Sounds strangely like the fire alarm, heh. Got to sleep quite late last night bout half 11ish. Woke up at 3am and then again at 5.30am. My alarm went off at 6.50am. Probably got enough sleep to last me through the day.
Morning! Nanashi.
No comments:
Post a Comment