With this being my first attempt at a blog I have no clue really how to start. It's probably best to introduce myself, right?
Hi, I'm Nanashi. Fourteen years of age and female. My grades are average and my spelling is terrible. I enjoy Music, Art and Science. I play the piano, bass and guitar. I also enjoy watching anime and reading. I'm quite a hyperactive girl sometimes, but for the most part I find myself tired and down in the dumps. I get bulled quite a bit and many have regretted saying something hurtful to my face.
At night my mind wanders and I get dreams that I can remember quite easily. Almost all of them wake me in the night and most are scary...some are just down right crazy. Which is one of the main reasons why I decided to start up this blog. To tell people about the nightly craziness that goes on in my head.
Don't get me wrong, I wont just be posting my dreams up here, but that's what this will be for the most part.
So, erm. Yeah, hope you enjoy seeing into my head. :)
Nanashi.
No comments:
Post a Comment