With the clocks going forward an hour and the fact that I don't actually feel like sleeping at night, it makes me feel painfully sleepy during the day. I mean I don't usually sleep in class, I find myself feeling too tense to relax enough. I daydream a lot though, about little things like 'What am I going to buy for lunch?' or 'What am I going to do after school?' to find myself snapped out of it with a 'are you listening?' or 'Pay attention' by the teachers.
Gonna post up an old-ish dream as I have had none recently that I remember.
I'm working at my primary school, for work experience. Its my first day and I'm also working the next day. My boyfriend is bed bound because his laptop is broken (He does not own a laptop) and is unable to walk me to work, so I walk on my own. I get there do my days work and stay for half an hour afterwards for a staff meeting. After the meeting they bring out alcohol and ask me to sleep the night at the school cause I'm working anyway. I refuse and start to walk home. My boyfriend meets me and he tells me that his laptop was never broken, so he could get out to walk me home. When we're walking home we walk down an alleyway and see walking in front of us 2 of our friends. We shoot them both with tranquilizer darts...that shoot water out around the person that's been shot. We laugh and carry on round the corner. To see a MASSIVE bouncy castle surrounded by sprinklers in the middle of a field. All my friends are there and we have a bounce. In the bouncy castle is a old homeless man sitting in the corner he has gray hair and stubble and a big grin on his face.In front of his crossed legs is a bucket full of empty glass bottles, which aren't tipping over. Someone tells me that my 'Music lesson' is over and me and my boyfriend walks home normally.
I think there's something about my dreams and bouncy castles, aha.
I'm gonna get to bed early and try to sleep for as long as I can. May read some Brisingr to make me more prone to doze, should work!
SweetDreams! ~Nanashi~
No comments:
Post a Comment