Night-mare [nahyt-mair]
-noun
1. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness, extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
2.
a condition, thought, or experience suggestive of a nightmare: the nightmare of his years in prison.
3.
(formerly) a monster or evil spirit believed to oppress persons during sleep.

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

The Rabbit Girl.

 Today was not a good day. Ended up breaking down in tears halfway through the day. Not even sure why, just did. Missed break and the whole of the next lesson. My boyfriend stayed with me at break and my best friend stayed with me the next two lessons. They helped a lot, but I still feel at around 25% even now...at 9pm. Joy.
   No dream last night, which is a little weird. But it's a good thing, I'm sure. Had a full nights sleep, with no interruptions. Yey!
   But as this is 'Nanashi's Night Frights' I should get up one of my dreams fairly soon. So why not now? Might as well. This dream isent really a fright as such, not all of them are. It's quite old as well, had it maybe a month or so ago. Many of them are fairly messed up. Like this one:
  I'm at a park near my house, I'm with quite a few of my friends and were playing about on the field nearby. I walk away from the group and into some bushes that line the field, and see a little girl crouched down on the floor. She has blond curly hair and dressed like one of those porcelain dolls (this kinda reminds me of the manga 'Pet shop of horrors'.) I called out to my friends saying that I have found a 'bunny rabbit' when she clearly looks like a little girl. I take her into town and ask at the pet shop if that have any rabbit food. I buy a food bowlfood and the water container for the side of cages. After that I walked back home with the 'bunny rabbit' and hid her in the cupboard under the sink, so my mother wouldn't find her. I fed her and looked after her keeping her a secret from my family. (I don't remember a lot about the end bit...) But she soon she finds a way out and runs off, I chase her and we end up in a massive hall that has bouncy floor...like a bouncy castle. 
 It's a little strange and not a Night Fright at all. But I found it interesting and I hope you did too.

SweetDreams, Nanashi.

No comments:

Post a Comment