...BOOM!
I apologize. I really do. To be honest I couldn't be bothered to write a post until now...even this one isn't going to be too long. Had many many dreams over the past weeks, Amnesia dreams, TESIV:Oblivion dreams, dreams where my cat fights another cat with an ipod, dreams where I insist on becoming stronger so I can defeat a Touhou character, dreams where I wake up crying and dreams that make no sense what-so-ever. I might end up posting them up here but I don't know for sure.
Got 6 days (including the weekend) left of Easter then were back at school. Joy of joys. The holiday has been fun so far, had my birthday. I am now 15...I feel so old. Spent the rest with my boyfriend really. Played some Minecraft and watched Dopefish play Amnesia- he makes it funny even though it scares the living shite out me.
I'm going to meet my friend in town tomorrow, then she's coming back to mine for a sleepover, so that should be a laugh. On Saturday I'm off to see the new Winne The Pooh movie with another friend of mine, so that's also really good. Got stuff to look forward to over the last 6 days.
I'm reading Brisingr at the moment and in the past 2 days alone I have read just under 230 pages. That's not including what I shall read tonight.
Right, 00:23am and I'm off tho read fuck loads of words.
SweetDreams-Nanashi~
No comments:
Post a Comment