I don't think they do in real life but in my dream they did.
I had gone to school, as normal and where I usually sit at lunch there was a newly planted rose bush.
The bush had the normal red roses on it but it also had blue roses. I picked lots of blue roses and took them home. I then spent ages trying to find a blue rose bush on the internet. I asked my boyfriend to buy me some blue roses if he saw any but we couldn't buy them anywhere. I asked the school where they had bought it from but they refused to tell me so I dug up the rose bush and planted it in my garden. I had lots of dried blue roses around my room. Very pretty.
Short dreams are short at the moment, I have 2 or 3 of them a night now. I prefer these short dreams to the longer ones I get more variety, so I'm not watching the same program for 2 hours a night...half an hour will do, thanks.
SweetDreams ~Nanashi
No comments:
Post a Comment