Night-mare [nahyt-mair]
-noun
1. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness, extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
2.
a condition, thought, or experience suggestive of a nightmare: the nightmare of his years in prison.
3.
(formerly) a monster or evil spirit believed to oppress persons during sleep.

Monday, 16 May 2011

Guro?

 I'm in my bedroom with my boyfriend and were playing on the Xbox, nothing unusual about anything. He takes me down playfully and holds me on the floor with one hand...he pulls out a knife. He says to me 'Don't worry this wont hurt at all, trust me.' He slides the knife across one of my breasts, cutting it open. I don't feel a thing, no pain. He takes some of my skin in his hand and playfully leaves the room leaving me on the floor.

 So yeah...I wake up and I have blood on my hands. I panic and obviously check my chest area...nothing wrong there. Turns out I had hit myself in the face during the night and gave myself a nose bleed. *facepalm*


SweetDreams ~Nanashi

No comments:

Post a Comment