Had two dreams last night. I can't remember most of them to be honest, but I thought...Heck why not write them up anyway?. So here I am...writing them up anyway.
Dream 1: Pirates of the Caribbean.
I'm living on this island in a wooden house, all is peaceful there. My Mother, Baby sister and Step-dad come knocking on my door (I don't know them in the dream) and ask for somewhere to sleep. I build them a house and they go live there. I have to mix the baby milk for my little sister as they can't seem to remember how to make it. The next thing I remember I'm under a small boat with my friend and were under the sea. You know, like the scene in The Curse Of The Black Pearl.
Dream 2: Internal Bleeding Kills!!!
I'm walking home from school, and these people are following me home. They are shouting abuse at me and throwing stones and the sort at me. I call my boyfriend but at first he doesn't pick up. So I call him again and he says that he can't come out because he is ill. But before I get to his house I have to go back from school. I get there and we have to song a song and dance to it...after I did it it was put on Youtube. I showed my boyfriend and he didn't like it at all. And so I went back to school. The same people were shouting abuse at me again and I got upset. My friend says to me 'Why are you getting so worked up about it, they aren't hurting you. Are they?' I shout back 'Internal bleeding kills!' and started crying. I also wake up crying.
So there you go. Dreams!
I have school tomorrow and I told myself that I would be in bed by 10pm. Its now 10:42pm and I'm not sleepy at all.
But on a happy note I got a Monster Book Of Manga from a friend today, it will help me with my drawing so thats good!
SweetDreams ~Nanashi.
No comments:
Post a Comment